Gymdominators does everything it can to protect the privacy of our customers. Please take the time to read this statement, which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it and what your rights are.
What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information from you when you provide it directly to us and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
– Information you provide to us when you use our Site (for example, your name, contact details, gender, product reviews and any information you add to your account profile);
– Transaction and billing information, if you make purchases from us or use our Site (for example, credit/debit card information and delivery information);
– Data from your interactions with us (for example, if you contact our customer service team or interact with us on social media);
– Information you provide to us when you enter a competition or take a survey;
Information collected automatically using cookies and other tracking technologies (for example, which pages you viewed and whether you clicked a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site; And
Other information necessary to provide the site. For example, we may access your location if you give us your consent. If you also shop at one of our stores, we may combine the information you give us in-store (for example, if you make a purchase or join our mailing list in-store) with the information above.
What do we use this personal data for?
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us and the consents you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include: – To
fulfill your order and maintain your online account.
– To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
– To personalize the Site for you and show you content we think you will be most interested in based on your account information, your purchasing history and your browsing activity.
– To improve and maintain the site and monitor its use.
– For example, for market research we may contact you for feedback about our products.
– To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertisements, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
– For security reasons, to investigate fraud and, where necessary, to protect ourselves and third parties.
– To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
– Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or to take steps before entering into a contract with you (for example if you have entered into a contract with you) purchasing from us, we use your personal data to process payment and fulfill your order).
– Because we have obtained your consent (for example, if you contact us with an inquiry, if you add optional information to your account profile or if you agree to receive marketing from us).
– Because it is in our legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We always try to learn more about our customers so that we can provide the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to customize your view of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant to the products and offers displayed.
Depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal information to send you marketing communications by email, telephone or post. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchasing activity and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us (details below), clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in an email or changing your settings in update your account. If you opt-out of marketing, please note that we may still contact you from time to time with service messages (for example, order and delivery confirmations and information about your legal rights).
You may also see advertisements for our Site on third-party websites, including on social media. These advertisements may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity so that we can serve advertisements to customers who have visited our site). When you see an ad on social media, it may be because we have enabled the social network to show ads to our customers, or to users who match our customers' demographic profile. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer wish to see tailored advertisements, you can change your cookie and privacy settings in your browser and on these third-party websites.
With whom do we share this personal data?
We share customers' personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– With our suppliers and service providers who work for us, for example payment processors and delivery companies.
– With our professional and legal advisors.
– With third parties involved in fraud prevention and detection. With law enforcement or other government agencies, for example to report fraud or in response to a lawful request.
– Other where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
We will retain your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, if you made a purchase from us, we will retain your purchase for the period necessary for billing, tax and warranty purposes. We may also keep correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as necessary to protect us against a legal claim. If we no longer need to keep your data, we will delete it. Please note that when you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep your email address to ensure that we do not send you marketing emails in the future.
Our site is not intended for and should not be used by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, including the right to access, portability, correction and request deletion of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data for certain purposes, including sending you marketing messages. See 'Marketing' above for more information on how to opt-out of marketing.
We will comply with all requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. However, please note that there are some limitations to these rights and there may be circumstances where we cannot comply with your request. If you would like to make any requests regarding your personal information, or if you have any questions or concerns about your personal information, please contact us using the information below. You also have the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.